Looking for a hearty, vegan friendly, vegie alternative to meat? Discover Vegie Delights Nut Meat and their plant-based range!
Nut Meat is an Aussie favourite, and has been for 100 years and counting! From nachos to casseroles to sandwiches, Vegie Delights Nut Meat is one of the most versatile vegan products on the market. A good source of protein and iron with no artificial flavours or colours, it’s a nutritious plant-based option the whole family will love. Easily use it to replace mince in your favourite meals. Perfect for family favourites like lasagne and cottage pie.
Check out their other products including Vegie Delights Nutolene and Casserole Mince. Available online and instore!
- Vegan Friendly
- Plant Based
- Good source of Protein
- Good source of Dietary Fibre
- Good source of B12
- Good source of Zinc
- High in iron
- Cholesterol Free
- Open can on the end without the ring pull using a can opener.
- Loosen the Nutmeat by running a table knife around the inside of the can between the can body and the Nutmeat.
- Open the ring pull lid on the opposite end.
- Carefully push the Nutmeat through the can from the ring pull end
|6 x 415gm
|Water, Peanuts (20%), Vegetable Protein (Wheat), Onion, Salt, Minerals (Zinc, Iron), Vitamin B12.
|Contains Peanuts and Cereals containing Gluten. May contain Soy.
|Made in Australia from 87% Australian ingredients