Looking for calcium supplements? Cabot Health Calcium Complete is a comprehensive formula of a well-absorbed form of calcium, combined with additional nutrients required for bone strength. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and is vital for developing and maintaining strong and healthy bones and teeth.
For more supplements, and health and wellbeing products, visit Natures Works – your local health food store.
- Supports healthy teeth.
- Supports calcium absorption in bones.
- Enhances metabolism of calcium in bones
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Yeast Free
- No Artificial colours and preservatives
- No artificial flavours and sweetners
Cautions and contraindications:
- Some people become constipated while taking calcium supplements, especially if they contain calcium carbonate. Constipation can be minimised by increasing water consumption and fibre.
- Calcium interferes with the absorption of the osteoporosis drug alendronate (Fosamax) , therefore they should be taken two hours apart. Taking calcium with thiazide diuretics increases the risk of excessively high blood calcium levels.
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Vitamin K should be avoided in patients taking the drug Warfarin.
Always read the label before use.
- Adults: 1-4 tablets daily, or as directed by their healthcare practitioner.
|Cabot Health Calcium Complete
|Adults: 1-4 tablets daily, or as directed by their healthcare practitioner.