Slippery elm has been used for centres in traditional Western herbal medicine for its demulcent properties. Slippery elm soothing properties helps relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- Minimal added excipients
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support healthy mucous linings of the digestive system
- Relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- Soothes irritated tissues
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner bark powder 360mg
Adults: Take 2 capsules three times daily before a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Cautions & Warning
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label and follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional