In the traditional Ayurvedic system of medicine, the herb Asparagus racemosus, also known as Shatavari which translates to “she who possess 100 husbands “is a highly valued female reproductive system tonic. It is beneficial during various phases of a woman’s sexual and reproductive life.
- Concentrated extract
- Unique powdered herb
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to:
- Relieve period pain and irregularity
- Promote preconception health
- Support vitality and healthy libido
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) extract dry conc. 333.3mg equiv. to dry root 2g (2000mg)
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- While recommended for preconception health, shatavari is not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label and follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you are taking during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.