Saw palmetto was a staple food of the Native American population of the South-eastern United States. Medicinally, it is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support male urinary system function and was described historically as the ‘old man’s friend’.
- Whole berry powdered herb
- No added excipients
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support prostate health
- Support healthy prostate function
- Maintain urogenital health
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Serenoa repens (Saw palmetto) fruit powder 550mg
Take 1 capsule three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label and follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional