Sage is a member of the mint family and its name comes from the Latin ‘salvare’ which means ‘to heal. Sage is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve excessive sweating and perspiration.
- Relieves hot flushes associated with menopause
- Unique powdered herb
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve hot flushes associated with menopause
- Reduce excessive sweating and perspiration
- Reduce body temperature
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Salvia offcinalis (Sage) leaf powder 400mg
Take 3 capsules three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Not recommend while pregnant or breast feeding
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label and follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Not to be used in children under 5 years