Pau D’Arco, also known as Taheebo or Lapacho, is a South American tree. The bark is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve inflammation and mild symptoms of nail and skin fungal infections.
- Unique powdered herb
- Minimal excipients
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve symptoms of mild, superficial skin fungal infections
- Help reduce symptoms of mild nail fungal infection
- Relieve inflammation/anti-inflammatory
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Handroanthus heptaphyllus (Pau d'arco) inner stem bark powder 500mg
Adults: Take 2 capsules two times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label and follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional