Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve constipation
- Relieve bowel discomfort
- Maintain bowel regularity
- Soften stool to ease bowel movement
Now in Vege Capsules
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Active Herb Powders per Capsule (425mg):
- Frangula purshiana (Cascara) stem bark 196mg
- Rhamnus frangula (Buckthorn) bark 76mg
- Liquorice Powder(Glycyrrhiza glabra root) 65mg
- Capsicum annuum (Capsicum) fruit 22mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 22mg
- Elymus repens (Couch Grass) rhizome 11mg
- Berberis aquifolium (Oregon Grape) root 11mg
- Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) flower 11mg
- Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) root 11mg
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with at least one glass (250ml) of water, or as professionally prescribed
100 vege capsules
Vegan friendly. No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Not recommend while pregnant or breast feeding.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Drink plenty of water. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use. Use in children under 12 is not recommended.
Source : www.naturessunshine.com.au