Native to Europe and Asia, Liquorice Root is one of the most used herbs in Western medicine. Traditionally used as an expectorant to clear the respiratory tract. Liquorice Root is also used to help sooth irritated tissues and relieve inflammation.
- Unique powdered herb
- Minimal added excipients
- Sustainably harvested in Germany
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Soothe irritated tissues
- Relieve inflammation
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root powder 425mg
Adults: Take two capsules three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- People with kidney disease or high blood pressure should seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before consuming this product
- Always read the label and follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional