Gout Fighter Plus combines the power of three herbal extracts carefully selected for their long history of use in traditional Western herbal medicine to help relieve and reduce symptoms of occasional gout episodes.
- Relieve and reduces symptoms of occasional gout episodes such as mild aches and pain, joint inflammation and swelling, joint pain and soreness.
- Symptomatic relief and maintenance dose
Benefits of Gout Fighter Plus
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve symptoms of occasional gout episodes.
- Help reduce occasional occurrence of systems of gout.
- Relieve pain and inflammation.
- Reduce mild join swelling and soreness.
Freshly picked sour cherries.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS
Active Ingredients per tablet:
Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) extract dry conc. 440 mg
equiv. to dry fruit 11g (11000mg)
Salix alba (White willow) extract dry conc. 45mg
equiv. to dry stem bark 4.5g (4500mg)
Apium graveolens (Celery) extract dry conc. 300mg
equiv. to seed dry 3g (3000mg)
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, with food, until symptoms subside or as professionally prescribed.
Follow with maintenance dose: Take 1 tablet daily, with food
Vegan friendly. No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, animal products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Not recommend while pregnant or breast feeding.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your medical practitioner.