Used for centuries by Native American Indians, today Echinacea is one of the most popular herbal ingredients used in traditional Western herbal medicine to promote immunity and relieve the symptoms of common colds and flus.
- Powdered herb
- Minimal excipients
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Improve immunity
- Relieve symptoms of common cold & flu
Cautions & Warnings
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Adults only.