Devil's claw is a plant Native to Southern Africa and renowned for its fruit with small, hook-like projections. It has been used for centuries in traditional Western herbal medicine for its’s anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Relieves mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Unique powdered herb
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Reduce symptoms of mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis
- Relieve mild joint pain and soreness
- Relieve inflammation and symptoms of occasional gout episodes
Devil's Claw root prior to being powdered.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's claw) root powder 450mg
Adults: Take one capsule three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your medical practitioner.