Boost your immune system, and potentially improve your heart health, with Comvita Fresh-Picked™ Olive Leaf Extract Oral Liquid in a delicious Mixed Berry Flavour. Comvita Olive Leaf Extract is grown, harvested, and extracted fresh on their farm in Queensland (yes, 100% Australian grown). Comvita’s growing and extraction method prioritises retaining naturally occurring olive leaf polyphenols in its health and wellbeing products.
You can take Comvita Olive Leaf Extract for everyday antioxidant support and general health and wellbeing support.
Olive Leaf Extract has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine for immune support.
- ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES: Plant polyphenols from the olive leaf have antioxidant properties that may help reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- GENERAL WELLBEING: Taken daily, it may help support general health and wellbeing as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: *Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support the body’s natural immune health.
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Helps support the health of the cardiovascular system (may help with heart health).
- VEGAN FRIENDLY: If you are a vegan, or vegetarian, we recommend that you use the liquid Olive Leaf Extract range, which is made from 100% plant derived products.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE: Grown, harvested and extracted fresh on its specialist farm located in Queensland.
|Ingredients:||Each 15mL contains Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf extract liquid concentrate 7.5 mL equivalent to 12g fresh leaf, providing 80mg of Oleuropein and 750 micrograms of Hydroxytyrosol.|
|Warning:||Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Pregnant or lactating women consult your healthcare practitioner before use.|
|Directions (Adults and children 12+ years):||Take 15 mL once daily, or 7.5 mL twice daily with food. Can be taken directly, or diluted in water or mixed with your favourite juice, herbal tea or smoothie. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.|
|Origin:||Made in Queensland, Australia|