Caruso's Mega B Complex
60T - $20.45
$20.45 INC. GST
Caruso’s Mega B Complex is a high potency one-a-day formula which contains eight B vitamins, choline and inositol to provide support for general health and wellbeing.
Each member of the B vitamin family has a unique function and performs a special role in the body. B vitamins are utilised more by your body when you are under stress or exerting energy, and as your body can not store them, you need to replenish these B-vitamins every day. It is preferable to obtain the B vitamins from your diet, however, if this is inadequate, you may like to consider supplementing your diet with a B complex.
Caruso’s Mega B Complex Health Indications:
Supports and maintains:
• Energy production
• Healthy stress response in the body
• Hair, skin and nail health
• Immune system health
• Nervous system health and function
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine Hydrochloride 56.06mg equiv. to Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 50mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg, Calcium Pantothenate 54.58mg equiv. to Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 50mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 91.07mg equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 75mg, Biotin 2mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150 micrograms, Folic acid 400 micrograms, Choline Bitartrate 121.56mg equiv. to Choline 50mg, Inositol 50mg
Directions for use: Adults take 1 tablet in the morning with breakfast or as advised by your health professional.
WARNING• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
• Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester
• WARNING: Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare
practitioner as soon as possible. Contains vitamin B6
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications