Caruso Vitamin K2 & D3
60c - $37.95
$37.95 INC. GST
Vitamin K2 works together with Vitamin D3 to utilise Calcium in the maintenance of bone health!
Your body requires a balance of vitamins and minerals and, to maintain bone health, Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 are essential. In fact, Vitamins K2 and D3 are biological partners which work synergistically in the process of calcium absorption and bone mineralisation.
Vitamin D3 not only supports the absorption of Calcium from the diet, it also helps with the production of a protein called osteocalcin. Osteocalcin is involved in the bone mineralisation process in that it helps to incorporate calcium into the bone tissue. Vitamin K2 plays a role in activating osteocalcin. Therefore the two vitamins are both necessary for bone building, by ensuring that calcium is being absorbed into the bones optimally.
Caruso’s Vitamin K2+D3 health indications:
- Help promote bone mass and density
- Help enhance bone strength
- Promote the maintenance of strong and healthy bones
- Support calcium absorption in bones
- Support healthy cardiovascular and immune system functioning
Each capsule contains:
|Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2)
|Equiv. to Vitamin D
Directions for use:
Directions for use: Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Brown coloured soft gelatin capsule
Name: Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)
Description: Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin which helps to maintain bone health, strength and integrity whilst also supporting bone flexibility. Vitamin K2 assists in healthy bone building by playing an important role in the biological function of bone mineralisation, enhancing bone mass and density. Vitamin K2 also helps to support a healthy cardiovascular system and its functions. Good dietary sources of Vitamin K2 are Natto beans, fermented foods such as Sauerkraut, Kimchi and soft cheeses.
Name: Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol)
Description: Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin which enhances bone health and strength, and promotes bone healing and repair. It promotes bone mineralisation processes such as supporting dietary calcium absorption and increasing calcium metabolism in bones.
Vitamin D3 supplementation helps to prevent the dietary deficiency of Vitamin D. Good dietary sources of Vitamin D are mushrooms, cod liver oil, fatty fish, eggs and cheese.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains sulfites
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
- Consult your health professional before use with antiplatelet and anticoagulant medication
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Source : carusosnaturalhealth.com.au