Caruso Ginseng 5500
60t - $30.55
$30.55 INC. GST
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 combines herbal extracts of 3 Ginsengs that can help to provide relief from the symptoms of stress and assist the body to cope with various environmental stressors.
Various species of Ginseng have been traditionally used in Chinese Medicine for centuries to promote body adaptation to stress, increase vitality, enhance energy levels, relieve fatigue and enhance physical endurance.
Why Use Caruso’s Ginseng 5500?
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 contains Korean ginseng which is traditionally used in Chinese Medicine as a restorative tonic, to soothe and calm nerves; Siberian ginseng which is traditionally used in Chinese Medicine to reduce symptoms of stress, promote immune system function; and American ginseng which is traditionally used in Chinese Medicine to promote energy levels and increase vitality. American ginseng is also traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help the body adapt to stress.
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 Health Indications:
• Relieves symptoms of stress
• Maintains energy levels & vitality
• Enhances physical endurance
• Supports healthy immune system function
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) ext. dry conc. 250mg from min. dry root 2.5g (2500mg) std. to Ginsenosides 62.5mg, Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) ext. dry conc. 166.67mg from min. dry root 2.5g (2500mg) std. to Syringaresinol diglucosides 1.33mg, Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) ext. dry conc. 50mg from min. dry root 500mg std. to Ginsenosides 7.5mg
Directions for use: Adults take 1 tablet a day with food or as advised by your health professional.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Consult a health professional before use with anticoagulant medications
• Stop use at least one week prior to surgery, consult your health professional
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication