Hilde Hemmes’ Herbals Stinging Nettle 2000 is made here in Australia from Stinging Nettle leaf. Stinging nettle is unique because all plant parts can be used medicinally, however the stinging nettle root cannot be used to obtain the same results as the nettle leaf. Used in western herbal medicine to help maintain healthy urine output, flushing of the urinary tract and support general health and wellbeing.
Urtica dioica extract dry concentrate 500 mg from dry leaf 2 g.
Standardised to total polyphenols 20 mg per capsule.
Stinging Nettle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- Maintain healthy urine output
- Assist with the flushing of the urinary tract
- Support general health and wellbeing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adults - take one capsule 4 times daily. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Made in Australia
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- 100% vegetable capsule shell
- Two tamper-evident layers
- No added: colour, sugar, flavour, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or yeast
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Stinging Nettle 2000 capsules AUST L 337975