BOTANICAL NAME: Glycyrrhiza glabra
Liquorice Root has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an expectorant and demulcent to relieve:
- Symptoms of common colds / sore throats
- Bronchial mucous congestion.
Active ingredient: Each teabag contains Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Root & Stolon Dry 2 g
Liquorice Root has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine:
- to relieve bronchial mucous congestion and coughs
- to relieve symptoms of common colds and sore throats
- as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous
- as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues
- to support general health and wellbeing.
Directions for use
Infuse 1 or 2 teabags (2 or 4g) in 250ml (one cup) of boiling water, steep for 15 minutes before removing teabag/s. Adults only - drink 3 cups daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
May interact with prescribed medications - seek medical advice before use.
Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation or for periods longer than 4 weeks.
Liquorice Root naturally contains sugars (glucose and sucrose).