BOTANICAL NAME: Taraxacum officinale
Dandelion Root has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- support healthy liver / gallbladder function
- help maintain bile flow
- stimulate gastric secretions
- promote healthy appetite
- support healthy digestion
- relieve symptoms of indigestion
- increase urine output
- support general health and wellbeing.
Directions for use:
Infuse 1 teabag (3 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes before removing teabag. Adults - drink 3 to 4 cups daily. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.